When did brokers start B book trading?

Yes, today there are a huge number of fraud methods and unfortunately even an experienced trader can get into such a difficult situation.

One of the reasons might be high competition on the market among brokers. When market is highly competitive than naturally earnings go down. So, in order to keep their profitability high, they just need to get it in some way from their current clients
Maybe, it's depending with the company I think, if in beginning they established a hidden scam company, its not because earning go down, although getting big profit, still possible against the client, like as dealing desk broker

Does anyone remember when brokers first started B-book trading? ie where your broker trades against you
Doesn't really matter to be honest. If you use a B book broker, it's your own fault really - plenty of brokers out there to pick from.

When will these companies finally cease to exist???
quite easy: if every goverment will act like US
but
I don't want such situation where all my money are visible

and happy that such situation is impossible for now

if you want security, you can always choose broker with UK, US regulation

I always get upset when I see such things.
The trader has too many daily problems, so I wish such things did not happen at all.
And probably, the choice of proven companies with a long history can help in this.

Back