When did brokers start B book trading?

FX123

Recruit
Does anyone remember when brokers first started B-book trading? ie where your broker trades against you

Does anyone remember when brokers first started B-book trading? ie where your broker trades against you
I think from their inception they employ such deceiving practices. Sometimes broker hide their scam nature well so you need to gain a lot of experience to be able to separate grain from chaff.

I am not a fan of any copy service untill they have live account connected to myfxbook with at least 1 year of history. Showing results on whatsapp or telegram groups is child's play and there is no authenticity in those results.

Yes, having someone connected to something verifiable to something like myfxbook.com is really good idea in the long term. I think some of that brokers really never stopped doing so, but you really need some proof before making that accusations.

Yes, having someone connected to something verifiable to something like myfxbook.com is really good idea in the long term. I think some of that brokers really never stopped doing so, but you really need some proof before making that accusations.

Agreed. IMHO all brokers without exception are rigging your trades all the tima no matter what if you are profitable. Otherwise they simply sit and smile.

One of the reasons might be high competition on the market among brokers. When market is highly competitive than naturally earnings go down. So, in order to keep their profitability high, they just need to get it in some way from their current clients

I am not a fan of any copy service untill they have live account connected to myfxbook with at least 1 year of history. Showing results on whatsapp or telegram groups is child's play and there is no authenticity in those results.

Even if account live on myfxbook, you have more job to verify account authenticity.

yes and it happens when you register for your account. they will profile you and see if your profile is worth b booking... example no experience, retired, huge account o_O

Back