When we can trade without stop loss?

Forex market is totally random anything can happen in it at any time so as a trader with limited capital we should always always trade with a stop loss.

Never ever ever trade without a stop loss. We are a trader, not investor. Unless you use 1:1 with 0 leverages.

Never ever ever trade without a stop loss. We are a trader, not investor. Unless you use 1:1 with 0 leverages.

Trading without stop loss is one of the biggest disadvantages for the traders and thus because of this irresponsible attitude, they lose their hard earned money to the forex market.

I aware SL is very important for our trades to keep the losses don't go further. But is there any chance to trade without SL? Good fund management?

If You don't want to use S/L, then another thing you can do is keep an eye on your trade and when your (imagined) S/L hits, then open another position opposing for your first trade.... Then you need to be a bit active in finding an opportunity to recover loss.... :)

Trading without stop loss is one of the biggest disadvantages for the traders and thus because of this irresponsible attitude, they lose their hard earned money to the forex market.

Yup. Especially those love to look for after event charts. They thought they can be profitable without stop loss, but they can't see how much they loss when they don't put stop loss.

Forex market is totally random anything can happen in it at any time so as a trader with limited capital we should always always trade with a stop loss.

Yes that is right . i don't want want left stop loss at every my transaction , we are not sure as 100% what happen in next time , in forex market its very possible to face unpredictable condition

I use Stoploss Only When There's News Release, To Avoid Price Contrary My Analysis.

It is still the same if you remain a bad habit trading without a stop loss. Anyway, if you put Stop Loss during news release, you still need to suffer from slippage usually.

Here's the thing. If you don't have a SL set and things go really bad, your broker will implement one for you - when most or all of your money is gone.

The ONLY time I've ever traded without a SL was one some very long term, very low leverage carry trades. In retrospect, I'd have done better on that set of deals if I had used a SL.

If you want to do the forex business,especially trading without a stoploss which requires lots of patience and psychological balance ,you should have calculated your overheadcost first and earmark money for it(cash not even frm trading)and not wishing that when the business starts that you will immediately start withdrawing from the account to keep the business going. It will affect your trading psychology by that way and you may be forced to take some uncalculated risk at some points just to meet up overhead cost because there are sometimes market will not just move the way you expect.

Back