When we can trade without stop loss?

In my view, if you are a long term trader and have proper knowledge and understanding of the instrument you are trading in and you are confident of your prediction and analysis, then you can trade without stop loss as intraday volatility can easily trigger stop loss not placed too far.

In my view, if you are a long term trader and have proper knowledge and understanding of the instrument you are trading in and you are confident of your prediction and analysis, then you can trade without stop loss as intraday volatility can easily trigger stop loss not placed too far.

Whenever we are trading without the use of stop loss in our trading accounts we have the risks of a complete loss of our trading capital. This is why we need to first of all protect our trading accounts in a manner so that our losses can come down :D

Whenever we are trading without the use of stop loss in our trading accounts we have the risks of a complete loss of our trading capital. This is why we need to first of all protect our trading accounts in a manner so that our losses can come down :D
Many trader still using stop loss, I am also still using stop loss too, but there are some trader that they work without stop loss and actually they know last stop loss is margin call account, but might because they felt confident without stop loss hence they still comfortanble and make money although sometime also get margin call account

The default trailing stop in MT4 will remove your original SL once your pips in profit reach your trailing stop level.

Using stop loss is a good trading style. Specially for long term trader. Because it’s not possible for everyone to sit in front of monitor all the time. So if you are busy with other work better use stop loss to save your account. Forex market are always uncertain. No one knows what will happen in the next. But when are scalping and using short time frame you can trade without stop loss.

I agree with that. Even if you're checking your positions regularly on a mobile device when you're busy with something else the stop loss becomes quite necessary.

When we trade most of the time we have to analyze the market condition, news feeds & other things. Because if we trade without analysis then the trade may go wrong and the whole account may be vanished. Most of the good trader prefer to set stop loss. Because no one want to lose their money for a single mistake in forex market. But when you are a experienced trader you can try it in your own risk.

When you are feared you must face a loss then use Stop Loss in trading at your bearable pips. It will save you from high loss. You can use it all the time because it is a type of management tool . It gives help specially for beginners who not manage accounts accurately.

Trading with big investment allow you to trade without using the stop loss, you can do with liberty but without taking maximum risk, trade with small profit target then you can enjoy your trading without using stop loss method.

If you trade very very tiny amounts, you can skip the SL. Otherwise, you are risking throwing away a big piece of your account.

Back