When we can trade without stop loss?

Trading without stop loss, I have read some trader they dare without stop loss, when trading on demo account, because has large capital and also follow ,major trend, but on real account for me still always using stop loss, due not always can analyze trend properly due market very dynamic and unpredictable

I don't use stop loss when trade with less than 0.05 lot. I have large enough deposit to withstand even big moves.

I almost always use stop loss, regardless of the lot I am using. At this point it's more of a matter of habit than anything else.

Yes of course you can trade without stop loss but it won’t be wise. Because, forex is a highly competitive and risky market area. So as a trader I always try to use necessary risk management techniques so that I can at least avoid unwanted losses. As we all know that risk can’t be fully eliminated and to earn good money you obviously have to bear some risks. Stop loss a risk management technique, specifies the point of entry price (buying price or selling price) so that the losses can be minimized at that level.

Stop loss order is set by the trader as per his own capacity to bear loss. I prefer trailing stop instead of stop loss since it provides me opportunity to keep my losses minimum while allowing the profit to move with the price movement.

Stop loss is very important tool I never did trading without it. It is my routine to set SL at pips that are appropriate to bear loss. Trader feels confident by using this he can easily manage risk because he set it where capital allows him according to lot size. Trader need to trained himself by doing different experiments .

Stop loss is very important tool I never did trading without it. It is my routine to set SL at pips that are appropriate to bear loss. Trader feels confident by using this he can easily manage risk because he set it where capital allows him according to lot size. Trader need to trained himself by doing different experiments .
Yes for some trader using stop loss is required to manage money but also they will set on reasonable target, sometime I am trade without stop loss but will look on certain point if order and the trend is not one direction, I will cut loss manually, but another account I am use stop loss because I am trade on several account

I wouldn't advise trading stop loss at all, afterall that way you're exposing your money to enormous risk. It can't be used only by those who use scalping.

I don't use stop loss when trade with less than 0.05 lot. I have large enough deposit to withstand even big moves.
Soemtime not all trader will dare to trading without stop loss, if they look floating loss on large number pips, it could making them too much fear and then panic, but if already having long time experience trading without stop loss, although facing floating loss still enjoy

I don't see the point of trading without SL. It's a very risky trading. Why would anyone need it? Anyone enjoys sitting at the computer for 24 hours? Or it's some source of drive? I don't get it.

Back