• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Where can I learn binary options

Yeah may be its 98-99/100.

Hi, I'm new here. I can't help but notice the high percentage of scams per your estimations. Am I correct in thinking that of all the brokers that operate, only about one to two percent are regulated or not scams?

With the tiniest handful of exceptions, binary brokers are either unregulated or woefully under-regulated.

My personal advice is do not go with Binary Options, still if you interested in binary options then here are few resources..........

How to Trade Binary Options | Financial Trading School

How to Understand Binary Options: 6 Steps (with Pictures)

Hi. Technically, I'm not totally new to binary options or financial trading in general, but I think I like this site because it can help me learn a lot about binary options trading strategies while keeping me updated of the latest scams in the market. This site is very helpful to us. Thanks very much.

For traders who want to trade seriously in binary options, always remember that trading is easy, analyzing the market is quite difficult, but finding a good, transparent, fair broker is the hardest part. You should focus on the last aspect because it carries the lifeline of your capital investment.

Don't go to any binary broker that's not regulated in the US or directly regulated by the UK FCA. Ignore Cysec regulated brokers that are passported by the FCA. Those provide zero protection by the FCA and UK FOS.

I suggest reading this very carefully:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...raud-advisory-alert-about-binary-options.html

BTW - If there was software which really provided 80% accurate calls in binary options, every binary broker would either ban it or would quickly go out of business. So far, every claim of super accurate binary software I've seen has one or more complaints about how inaccurate it is inside of Scam Alerts.

Thank you very much for this lead and heads up.

Yeah, that is if you're sure you can get your money back, lol...

For sure this will make people develop second thoughts about binary options. This could be unfair to brokers who are serious about their business. But I'm just wondering why BO scams don't stop...

"To me, it wouldn't matter if binary option trading platforms or brokers become bucket shops as long as they play a fair game, pay traders returns and release traders' funds. I really hope to find one that I can trust with my investment."

I think its a risky deal, but have you found what you're looking for so far?

Back