WHERE CAN I START FROM

if am to start where can I start from,Nd how are deposits made
As you mentioned you are new, I would like to suggest few thing to look at.

Let me share something worth to read to improve the Forex Knowledge :)

Take a look at this link Forex MilitarySchool and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Deposits are made with some other different services out there for many possible reasons absolutely and clearly. I do not want to see there all from it, but you can make them with bank or paypal or visa/mastercard for example and electronic systems as well.

You start from selecting good reliable broker and go from there entirely and absolutely anyway and select good method for deposit and withdraw which is suitable to you to use for. Thanks for all that matter in future. All information is here, good luck!

I think that in addition to theoretical moments, you should also start working with practice immediately, because this is what will allow you to immediately feel the market and its opportunities.
Try to practice everything you know right away, it really helps

There's so much information on YouTube right now that you just can't help but understand the market, Lol. But of course, try to pay attention to those who are not just advertising their courses or training videos, but really give you specific data that you can apply.

You definitely need to understand the basics of forex there's a lot of this information. But in order for you to ask more specific questions - you need to understand the basics of the market and forex, so that your questions are more specific and you can understand the necessary strategy...

First, study what the market is and what its mechanisms are.
Walk through classic strategies to understand which approach is best for you. After that, you can try a narrower specialization.
And get started on the real market. It's scary. But you're gonna love it.

There's so much information on YouTube right now that you just can't help but understand the market, Lol. But of course, try to pay attention to those who are not just advertising their courses or training videos, but really give you specific data that you can apply.
People either don't know how useful Youtube videos are or they just underate them. What better way to learn how to do stuffs on a trading platform than watching it done live. It is practical.

Back