• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Where to actually find a NON SCAMMY broker

nitya

Private
I am soooo sick of all the BS everywhere in binary options.
I have finally signed up for a school to learn to trade..but I am still unsure where to actually put my money which is safe.
just when I think that one broker is okay, I find out something else, or hear somethig shady..
Who can you trust in binary options?
Most of the brokers are too slow...they make it so you will lose..
the 2 I liked stockpair and porter finance...I just read porter finance disappeared a large amount of money...AND stockpair doesnt have enough pairs to trade.
How can I find here a broker that wont cheat.
I am in Europe.

You can both look up the reviews here on this site, or you can check the sites of the regulators that oversee the work of legitimate brokers, since they have lists of licensed companies.

Finding good broker is not that much hard. I suggest you to move on Forex instead of Binary, yet you want to go with Binary then Try any broker with small deposit to test them out first then trade and make some withdrawal. Before you choose any company you need to check review and feedback about them first. The same condition apply for Forex brokers too.

Best of luck :)

Stay away from binary for at least another few years.

In forex, what you want is a broker which is well-regulated (US, UK (NOT passported), Switzerand, Australia), has been around several years (as evidenced by independent review sites and forums discussions, not just a claim on the broker's page), and has few (or no) complaints about withdrawal issues and cancelled profitable trades.

I am soooo sick of all the BS everywhere in binary options.
I have finally signed up for a school to learn to trade..but I am still unsure where to actually put my money which is safe.
just when I think that one broker is okay, I find out something else, or hear somethig shady..
Who can you trust in binary options?
Most of the brokers are too slow...they make it so you will lose..
the 2 I liked stockpair and porter finance...I just read porter finance disappeared a large amount of money...AND stockpair doesnt have enough pairs to trade.
How can I find here a broker that wont cheat.
I am in Europe.

You can try OptionTrade, I joined their webinar and looks professional and my demo still lasted for a year without trading continuously.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/optiontrade.com

I have a demo with them...It is unreal the amount of delays and weird things which happen on the platform...
I concluded after one week of demo I would never put my money there. good luck.

I also think that it's better to stick to Forex. After all the horrible cases with binary brokers which I looked at on here I don't go near them nor will in future.

Stay away from binary for at least another few years.

In forex, what you want is a broker which is well-regulated (US, UK (NOT passported), Switzerand, Australia), has been around several years (as evidenced by independent review sites and forums discussions, not just a claim on the broker's page), and has few (or no) complaints about withdrawal issues and cancelled profitable trades.

What's a passported broker? A broker that is working in the UK but is licensed in an offshore zone? Or something else?

Passporting of regulation is an EU thing. What it means is that a broker can register using a regulator with VERY lax enforcement (Cysec, although showing signs of improvement, is the perfect example). The the other, much better regulators (such as the UK FCA), grant these terribly under-regulated brokers a "passport" and list them. In a case like this, if the broker steals your money, there's nothing the UK FCA can do but refer you to the Cyprus regulators.

Passporting of regulation is an EU thing. What it means is that a broker can register using a regulator with VERY lax enforcement (Cysec, although showing signs of improvement, is the perfect example). The the other, much better regulators (such as the UK FCA), grant these terribly under-regulated brokers a "passport" and list them. In a case like this, if the broker steals your money, there's nothing the UK FCA can do but refer you to the Cyprus regulators.

Oh, I see now. That makes sense, although it also sounds like a recipe for disaster. Thank you for explaining it to me.

Back