• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Where to actually find a NON SCAMMY broker

May i suggest TopOption if u must trade binary. Correct me if i am wrong but they have nil complaints so far. I do have an account with them. My account manager sends me info in my email regularly and never forces me to make any deposits. The only thing he forces me to do is whenever i have a bad day he will call me up straightaway and demands that i STOP TRADING NOW, CONTINUE ONLY TOMORROW!

I think it's for the best to just avoid binary options altogether. That's not trading, it's gambling, and I for one don't know of any rich gamblers who got rich from gambling itself.

with binary brokers you should not be worried if you get your profit back, but if you can get your initial investment.... they will start shoving all the stupid offers into your face if you deposit more...

with binary brokers you should not be worried if you get your profit back, but if you can get your initial investment.... they will start shoving all the stupid offers into your face if you deposit more...

Not only that but when u are making consistent profits, your expiry time and the rates start getting dodgy. Example of dodgy expiry time will be instead of expiring on the dot when you're profiting, you'll get a few secs delay. In binary tradings, a few secs could make a vast difference. Then there is this dodgy rates that you're given. You see, for example, 1.12350 on EURUSD. When you click a Put, it gave you 1.12340 instead of what you see and clicked, and vice versa for Call. When you call to lodge a complain, they will give you the bollocks that its our internet speed that caused the problem which of course is nonsense. Conclusion is, no matter how regulated they are, binary option is scary.

Not only that but when u are making consistent profits, your expiry time and the rates start getting dodgy. Example of dodgy expiry time will be instead of expiring on the dot when you're profiting, you'll get a few secs delay. In binary tradings, a few secs could make a vast difference. Then there is this dodgy rates that you're given. You see, for example, 1.12350 on EURUSD. When you click a Put, it gave you 1.12340 instead of what you see and clicked, and vice versa for Call. When you call to lodge a complain, they will give you the bollocks that its our internet speed that caused the problem which of course is nonsense. Conclusion is, no matter how regulated they are, binary option is scary.
I see now... the web is filled will similar articles of binary brokers not giving the actual investment even but I always wonder why people fall for that trick over and over again.... makes no sense to me

I see now... the web is filled will similar articles of binary brokers not giving the actual investment even but I always wonder why people fall for that trick over and over again.... makes no sense to me

Exactly mate. And I was those that fell for their tricks LOL. After getting scammed by regulated brokers so many doggone times, I decided to stick to actual forex instead of binary. Never again binary for me!

Back