Where to get news?

Hubert Vaas

Recruit
Hi guys,
I am a newbi in forex-trading. After trying dozens of systems, using hundreds of stupid indicators i decided to trade with news, that seems to be quit safer and more profitable.
But I was not able to found a place, where I can get all important news, wich are listed here.
Some brokers offers a news-menue in the mt4 Platform like fxclearing.ca.
Unfourtunatelly fxclearing is really bad rated.
So please help me finding the relly hot news!!

Thanks a lot.

Hello, im also a newbies and also want to trade with news which seem safe to me, using let say the Forex News Calendar and signal information sent by CrazyCat. All rigth this sounds good.

What im understanding is that, when the news is published (e.g. 7h30), if the news value reach the trigger value, we must buy or sell according the case, and then buy or sell after a certain time (let say 15 min.) after reaching the number of pips planned (e.g. 40 pips). Ok so far so good, what i'm missing is WHERE DO I GATHER the ACTUAL news value at 7h30 or 7h31?? FPA is publising the actual value at the exact time? Otherwise where can i can get thoses news value :err:

cheers,
Cheelo

Thanks cowmadagan, ok that's one was simple hahah :D, so this means the FPA is publising the actual value at the time the news is going out.

Hi Hubert Vaas,

As a Newbie too, I have the following for you to check out:
Forex Peace Army <announcements@forexpeacearmy.com> sends daily advisory signals to your e-mail. Just register with them for free.

Dukascopy sends out morning & afternoon reviews to your e-mail. You have to register and download their trading platform to get the service for free.

From what I know, the Brokers that keeps popping up as recommended with mostly good reviews are (not listed in any preference order):
Dukascopy (high deposit entry though for Newbies), MB Trading, Tadawulfx, FXopen, Easy Forex (high pips but you get what you see on their platform without any extra charges), and Marketiva. They are many more good Brokers out there, but these are the ones I have narrowed down for various reasons.

In time, after I have managed to curbed my impatience & greed, I will become Live with one or two of these brokers.

All the best!

There are also several services available such as tradethenews.com that provide news feeds. They do however charge a monthly fee.

Back