Where to get the fastest live news

big_daddy

Recruit
Where is the best place to get live news? I'm getting mine at forexfactory but it's a bit slow. I was trading on the AUD interest rate and by the time I saw it was raised 0.25 the AUD/USD had already jumped 40 pips.

I think you should wait for few minutes before you trade when you watch forex news, why did you say so that your forex news is slow?

market call

Market Call:
• Take profit on yesterday’s buy in the AUDUSD around current levels.
• EURUSD is expected to test 1 year’s high around the 1.4840 levels, move our stop loss to the 1.470 levels.
• GBPUSD, buy target 1.6120 with tight stop loss around 1.5950.
• We expect the Japanese Yen to appreciate against the USD and the GBP, hence sell any USDJPY, GBPJPY rally.
• Stock market is expected to trade higher today.

Hello Big daddy,

your fastest way of getting news, and the most expensive, would be from Bloomberg or Reuters, and when I say expensive I mean expensive.

News trading can be lucrative but you need to invest to do it right otherwise 9 times out of 10 you'll get eaten up with all the other little fish.

Forexfactory cannot be used to trade the news in any professional manner. The last NFP release smoked their server for a goodly while.

My advice is to either stay away, or trade the post release retracements which can also be profitable but reduces your risk considerably.

If you wanted to look into this further why not have a look here

Trade The News - Live Audio Breaking Market News Analysis and Futures Calls

they have a free trial, and no I am not connected in any shape or form to them.

Good luck

Sorry, I probably shouldn't have said news. I thinking more like the technical indicators. I receive the signals from SiPipAlot and they say if the NFP is this amount you should buy etc etc. I'm looking for the fastest way to get the NFP etc.

Back