Where to start? Help with best newbie software please?

You just get started.
Sign up for a company you like, work on a demo, then try working with a little capital.
Then withdraw the funds.
It's full. Just get it all out. And the capital and your profits.
And then draw conclusions based on whether or not you're okay with it.

Well, listen, I think there is everything you can do now to choose a company, firstly, you can use ratings, secondly, you need to pay more attention to your needs and how well it coincides with the services of the company that you are interested in. Each of us has different needs...

I also think that you should first learn the basics of trading, master all the key points, and then really engage in trading. You may find it boring, but without it you won't be able to move forward in this business. So take a little more time for training, take it seriously, and then move on to the rest. You can't hurry in trading!))

I also think that you should first learn the basics of trading, master all the key points, and then really engage in trading. You may find it boring, but without it you won't be able to move forward in this business. So take a little more time for training, take it seriously, and then move on to the rest. You can't hurry in trading!))
True, its not any get rich quick thing. Take it slow and keep progressing.

You need to read about the strategies that various trading advisors use and find a strategy that suits you. Then you will find a suitable expert advisor.

In my view, the best way to start is testing existing publicly available trading systems and approaches, sometimes slight modification of parameters can reveal trading edge, but it happens rarely since most public systems are very well understood. Nevertheless this process will help to understand principles of how trading systems build and what is their efficiency.

I would suggest you to first brush up your knowledge with all the free-to-use tools that you will find on the internet. Then create a demo account before you start investing your money on live trading.

You just get started.
Sign up for a company you like, work on a demo, then try working with a little capital.
Then withdraw the funds.
It's full. Just get it all out. And the capital and your profits.
And then draw conclusions based on whether or not you're okay with it.
best answer to your question and along with following the FPA trading information they have on here you will just need to learn and develop your trading skills

Back