Where to start? Help with best newbie software please?

Capital Raiser

Recruit
Hi, I'm Ange, I've a little penny share trading but that was soooo long ago. With all the scammers I have no idea where to find legitimate options for trading programs. Can anyone help please? If you have a recommendation could you please say why you would recommend? Thanks in advance :)

Hi, I'm Ange, I've a little penny share trading but that was soooo long ago. With all the scammers I have no idea where to find legitimate options for trading programs. Can anyone help please? If you have a recommendation could you please say why you would recommend? Thanks in advance :)
Welcome to FPA,
Before I suggest you some important link to learn about Forex, I would like to suggest you most basic things about the Forex Trading.
*If you are not willing to trade then make sure you can learn about it first instead of letting others trade on your behalf.
*If still, you want others to trade on your behalf then there is an account called Paam, in where the account manager trade on your behalf and share the profit. But I will not suggest you to go with it in the starting.
*Before you start the trading, you must at least trade on Demo account for 4-5 months to understand the trading.
*When you ready to start trading then search about the good broker first and when you decide to go with xyz broker then make sure to check their review first. You can find most of the broker`s reviews here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews

And here are few more suggestions regarding Forex learning.

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Look for larger companies with good reputation, it is clear that you want to trade with minimal commission and small brokers are attractive to you, but if you do not want to stay in the minus, then sacrifice extra money for stability.

Now we need to carefully check registration, regulation, reputation. Because it all makes a difference. Choose a company that has been in the market for a long time and has all the necessary services so that you can conduct a comprehensive analysis of the market and you do not have to use other resources.

You are a newbie who just got into the trading market and you are not sure which trading software is the best. This is a problem that many new traders have to face. If you want to trade on mobile then expert option is the best software. I have gone through many and it was at least better. It still has negative reviews and you should make sure that you read them.

You will need to learn forex first, may i recommend that you should start with Babypips pipsology education? Once you get hang of that, you will get to know which broker you can open an account with.

You will need to learn forex first, may i recommend that you should start with Babypips pipsology education? Once you get hang of that, you will get to know which broker you can open an account with.
good to know, looking to learn and study alot more at the moment so any good places to look at is welcome

I would advise you to work with big companies, too. Such companies are usually more reliable, they are much easier and more comfortable to work with and they have 100% feedback. And in order not to get lost in all this, you can find many useful articles and videos on these topics online. Good luck!

Back