Where to start?

Learn basic forex education, there are so many sources to reading, maybe babypips dot com is one source and many traders learn from there, practice in a demo account is free and we can choose one broker to start practice with the demo account, learning forex need running slowly and not rush to make money

Learn basic forex education, there are so many sources to reading, maybe babypips dot com is one source and many traders learn from there, practice in a demo account is free and we can choose one broker to start practice with the demo account, learning forex need running slowly and not rush to make money

Got it. Thanks for the advice. I will check the website.

I'm getting very confused. How do I start understanding the process. Actually, what is the procedure to start with Forex.

Once I read a short book on Forex and knows a very little about Broker. Please, help me to start.

Thanks in advance.
Few suggestions for you to improve your trading as below mentioned :)

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Use known sources of learning to get basic education of forex trading. No one is expert in less time you have to spend some time for learning , then practice on demo is very important. As a trader go through trading practice many concepts are clear automatically . After it he can face live market confidently , Now he needs to be patience as well and disciplined with all trading matters.

Now there is no problem to start trading on Forex. All you need is to invest a little bit of your time in other educational content – there are a lot free resources available. Also usually every broker provides you with a demo account and some tips to get started. So your task is to find reliable broker.

Use known sources of learning to get basic education of forex trading. No one is expert in less time you have to spend some time for learning , then practice on demo is very important. As a trader go through trading practice many concepts are clear automatically . After it he can face live market confidently , Now he needs to be patience as well and disciplined with all trading matters.
Thanks a lot. I really facing problem but it's a bit clear to me know. For the last 36-48 hours, I am reading and it really attracts me. I will definitely try demo first. Thanks again.

Now there is no problem to start trading on Forex. All you need is to invest a little bit of your time in other educational content – there are a lot free resources available. Also usually every broker provides you with a demo account and some tips to get started. So your task is to find reliable broker.
Thanks for your tips. It's really encourage me.

Back