1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to start?

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by sidekickstarter, Feb 27, 2019.

1. JamesForexSlayer

JamesForexSlayer Corporal

Ah interesting. I have not used mt5 but it is not compatable with all brokers is it?

momo3HC likes this.
  2. MikeMike

MikeMike Recruit

With tech analysis annd money management. Never start trading without knowledge on this

3. MoneyX

MoneyX Recruit

Good Day I am new to forex and would like to start the process, any suggestion which demo account to download because most of them always have those annoying phone calls...

4. downtrend

downtrend Sergeant

Demo accounts are first choice of every trader to start trading. It is a best way to practice and know the market options. You can use any broker specially which you want to join in future that are regulated and trusted. Just make sure to check any brokers withdraw speed before joining.

5. walpants

walpants Private, 1st Class

it can get very overwhelming there is a lot to learn and so much to think about. my advice is to take it slow dont try to rush it, play around with a demo account, it really doesnt matter what broker you use at this stage, by the time you are in a position to use a real account you will have the knowledge to choose the correct broker for your trading style.

6. DaveT

DaveT Corporal

Not experienced this myself but you could always give them the wrong number :)

7. walpants

walpants Private, 1st Class

maybe its your choice of broker? ive never had a broker call me

8. AlecR

AlecR Private, 1st Class

It does not matters from where you are going to learn . Main thing is your actual learning. You can not learn all the things related to forex trading in one day. You will learn by reading , practice and doing experiments . Your start should be with demo to learn what you do not know .

9. MikeMike

MikeMike Recruit

just start. the road will appear itself!