Where to start?

I'm getting very confused. How do I start understanding the process. Actually, what is the procedure to start with Forex.

Once I read a short book on Forex and knows a very little about Broker. Please, help me to start.

Thanks in advance.
Hey buddy

i learn't my foundation from babypips.com

then searched for other systems that people where already using that where profitable and tested them instead of trial and error

which can take a long time to get right if your creating your own system which is what babypips teaches you

I learn't harmonic patterns from Scott carney's teachings but they are quite complex you probable want to start with normal chart patterns if you do go down the pattern route, but babypips will teach a foundation of all the different ways you can trade then you can choose your forex path methodology.

lots of people have all ready done the hard work. . .so take advantage of it once you have the learn't the foundation

All the best with your trading career and good luck

Hey buddy

i learn't my foundation from babypips.com

then searched for other systems that people where already using that where profitable and tested them instead of trial and error

which can take a long time to get right if your creating your own system which is what babypips teaches you

I learn't harmonic patterns from Scott carney's teachings but they are quite complex you probable want to start with normal chart patterns if you do go down the pattern route, but babypips will teach a foundation of all the different ways you can trade then you can choose your forex path methodology.

lots of people have all ready done the hard work. . .so take advantage of it once you have the learn't the foundation

All the best with your trading career and good luck
All of those are good advice. Thanks a lot. I am also learning the basics from Pre School of babypips. It's a bit simple and easy to read but lengthy. I am trying and hope to use some demo account soon.

The very simple process is to get learning about forex is reading. Read about forex basics using different forums and websites that publish good knowledge of forex. Then join any broker to use their demo accounts to use your knowledge for trading. There is no need to be confused, all things are difficult in beginning and it takes time to get going.

It is very important to start Forex through learning the basics. Later include demo account to test your knowledge and see if your trading strategy works. Then start live account with small amount. There is a high chance that you will lose few times, but remember to learn from your lose deals

Use known sources of learning to get basic education of forex trading. No one is expert in less time you have to spend some time for learning , then practice on demo is very important. As a trader go through trading practice many concepts are clear automatically . After it he can face live market confidently , Now he needs to be patience as well and disciplined with all trading matters.
For first step learning newbie, practice in a demo account is the safe to step to learning process without any risk, and most important during practice with the demo account, they take learn seriously, implemented trading rules fully discipline, without practice to keep discipline it will useless spent time on a demo account

I would just add to all above mentioned that you should additionally learn how to apply risk and capital management techniques. They are going to help you a lot to keep your losses under control and also your capital in place

I appreciate your interest of learning trading. I would like to advise you to start learning from the basic knowledge about the trading and the terms associated with it. You need to learn what is pip, lot, stop loss, target price, etc. These are basic things which a trader must have to be known of. Thanks

It is basic thing every trader should folow for starting trading business. Until he not knows how market works he cannot deal in trading well. He must start with demo account to become aware of all trading terms , tools and tricks. It is safe way to go to live trading after getting experience that will really work for you . You will then face less problems ,will do less mistakes and get more knowledge for proper workin gin market.

Start slowly with some good regulated broker you may find here in review section with demo account and that's really it. And nothing more than that for sure. I do not get anything from that, but you may have seen something else from my advice;)

Back