Where to start?

So you already read that book or no ? I do not get anything except that fact ! There are lot of information on that forum itself, have you started with some broker demo account ? If so what are the results so far ? Please let me know so I can plan it.

The important thing is to start and not just keep planning. If you plan too much before starting then you will not be able to start. Forexpeacearmy forum is a great place to start and you can choose any broker demo account for practice.

Some brokers may even had something to do like their own education material and by the way very very comprehensive so please take that in account. FPA also have it's course as well as BabyPips forum and some Youtube tutorials for sure really.

You need to start with learning the basics. There is no other way around or some sort of swift way to start trading. Use your demo account as you are trading on real account. Take the whole process quite seriously as it is very needed

You need to start with learning the basics. There is no other way around or some sort of swift way to start trading. Use your demo account as you are trading on real account. Take the whole process quite seriously as it is very needed
Which trading platform can you recommend for newbies?

Back