Where to start?

Good Day I am new to forex and would like to start the process, any suggestion which demo account to download because most of them always have those annoying phone calls...

Demo accounts are first choice of every trader to start trading. It is a best way to practice and know the market options. You can use any broker specially which you want to join in future that are regulated and trusted. Just make sure to check any brokers withdraw speed before joining.

I'm getting very confused. How do I start understanding the process. Actually, what is the procedure to start with Forex.

Once I read a short book on Forex and knows a very little about Broker. Please, help me to start.

Thanks in advance.
it can get very overwhelming there is a lot to learn and so much to think about. my advice is to take it slow dont try to rush it, play around with a demo account, it really doesnt matter what broker you use at this stage, by the time you are in a position to use a real account you will have the knowledge to choose the correct broker for your trading style.

Good Day I am new to forex and would like to start the process, any suggestion which demo account to download because most of them always have those annoying phone calls...
Not experienced this myself but you could always give them the wrong number :)

It does not matters from where you are going to learn . Main thing is your actual learning. You can not learn all the things related to forex trading in one day. You will learn by reading , practice and doing experiments . Your start should be with demo to learn what you do not know .

No need to worry... just start with basic knowledge about forex trading. Invest little capital and utilize leverage to maximize your profit. Happy Trading

Back