Where to start?

You should start with some tutorials. There are so many online so find the one that suits you best. Once you are familiar with the Forex basics, you can start reading about different strategies, etc.
Make sure to open a Demo account and test everything before going live.
And be patient - that's essential.
Wish you profitable trading and good luck!

You can take a look on the beginner section, or reading from various source information you needs, babypips is good education step by step with following class, but more important is keep the practice in a demo account to finding a suitable system

Firs things first you have to put a propriate purpose before you start trading. Why do you want to trade, which aims do you follow? Then you have to search for a learning content, there are lots of resource which can provide you with such ones. Afterwards you should find a suitable platform for you, in dependance of your deposit. You also have to determine the strategy which you're going to keep, its' very iportant for your success (maybe then check if your broker offers such conditions). Then if you choose a Forex you have to determine what kind of trading do you prefer more (currency pairs, stocks and so on).

Start w
I'm getting very confused. How do I start understanding the process. Actually, what is the procedure to start with Forex.

Once I read a short book on Forex and knows a very little about Broker. Please, help me to start.

Thanks in advance
I'm getting very confused. How do I start understanding the process. Actually, what is the procedure to start with Forex.

Once I read a short book on Forex and knows a very little about Broker. Please, help me to start.

Thanks in advance.
Start with the education section do plenty of research

I started with the Babypips website and found a few good YouTube channels to follow. Also read various articles online that explained things or gave tips. Then traded on demo for around 6 months.

Where would you start with anything? At the beginning. Learn the terminology, the very basics and then how they apply to a chart and price. Build in steps just as you would with any skill or profession. Accept that it is going to take you time to learn and practice as well.

Back