Where to start

i am currently just adding support and resistance levels on trader view and seeing where it moves from here

Work on a demo account, use the online resources available. Try out a few different indicators and see what strategies work for you.
When we are trading in the Demo accounts we can understand that the profits and losses will be virtual so we will remain safe.

TrapLok good advice. But, dont you think that trading of fundamentals might be a bit hard for a beginner. What do you think about support/resistance trading, at least in the initial phase?
I think support-resistance trading can be profitable just like trading fundamentals. In my opinion having a good trading plan where you choose entry and exit points wisely and have good risk management is more important than the type of trading you choose.

I think the key thing is to just spend plenty of time getting used to them in a demo environment.

open demo account by any broker
I recommend to use MT4

and don't trade using these fake articles about how to trade forex
use your own brain

you can try to trade news (fpa has news signals) or find patterns or else what is comfortable for you
I just trade technicals and try to think as the majority do, breakouts are usually good for 1:3 trades

I think support-resistance trading can be profitable just like trading fundamentals. In my opinion having a good trading plan where you choose entry and exit points wisely and have good risk management is more important than the type of trading you choose.
i agree with you, support and resistance is good strategy. Try combine using price action , more profitable

Learn all you can with free content from sites and YouTube. Demo what you can on an mt4 account and then open a small live account with a high leverage broker. Read Mark Douglas-Trading in the Zone its a must

Back