Where to start

Competent interpretation of price charts is a necessary skill of modern traders. The daily work of a market participant consists in analyzing a large amount of information and selecting from it several particles of the most valuable information, which will bring profit. For this purpose, it isn't enough to look at the current quotes of currency pairs, you need to carefully study their charts.
In order to avoid the most common mistakes made when reading the chart, I advise to carefully study it (if your broker provides education materials) or find materials on this topic in the network.

Get a demo account opened and with the help of online learning sources, you can start to learn about charts. Keep practicing and exploring, that's how you'll get better at it.

To learn to read Forex charts, I suggest searching for information on YouTube, or on various training courses. The basis for learning is a demo account where you can practice and learn to read charts without losing your investment.

In order not to lose extra time and money, I advise you to learn to read charts on a demo account. This is the most effective learning method, and you don't lose any money. Monitor the current quotes of currency pairs and gain experience.

Of course, you should start by opening a demo account and actively trade there. On a demo account, you will be able to practice trading and learn to read charts quite quickly. I also highly recommend looking for more information on YouTube or other information resources. You can, of course, try to learn in any training school of trading. They will certainly help you learn to trade faster, but it will cost extra money. So if you want to study on your own, it will not be difficult for you, thanks to the Internet.

Of course, you should start by opening a demo account and actively trade there. On a demo account, you will be able to practice trading and learn to read charts quite quickly. I also highly recommend looking for more information on YouTube or other information resources. You can, of course, try to learn in any training school of trading. They will certainly help you learn to trade faster, but it will cost extra money. So if you want to study on your own, it will not be difficult for you, thanks to the Internet.
Demo is great but I should say I changed my position about importance on demo. It is good for learning trading basics but you won't be able to learn another important concept - perception of risk and out reactions when something goes against us. How do we cope with this problem and seek solutions under influence of risk (or loss). We can understand these mental processes only when we take risk and this is where live account becomes important.

Where is best to start to learn reading charts in forex?
I am looking at all the resources on the FPA site and finding them very help full then making notes as i go and going back over any thing i am confused about

Back