Which account should be preferred for a forex beginner?

For new users we will recommend demo account. Initially you invest small amount and get profit. You will not only get profit but also a good experience. There is no alternative of experience. In start of your career what you learn is most important then what you earn.

As there is no alternative of experience we can say there is no alternative of demo accounts to get this practice demo are first choice of every trader to know trading . It will save you from loss in the beginning of your trading career. Although profit will not go to your pocket but experience will to your side that will help in live trading when you will do actual trading with actual amount.

As there is no alternative of experience we can say there is no alternative of demo accounts to get this practice demo are first choice of every trader to know trading . It will save you from loss in the beginning of your trading career. Although profit will not go to your pocket but experience will to your side that will help in live trading when you will do actual trading with actual amount.
I know people who demo traded for 2 years. Until you are consistently profitable on demo, there is no point going live.

I think very fw people had this much patience to trade just on demo for 2 years. However mostly do it for couple of months and start live trading then they also test trading systems on demo to improve their live trading. The second thing you say wait to be profitable on demo but it is not guarantee that you will certainly be profitable on live account after consistent profits n demo. Live trading had different psychology and atmosphere . So pur real performance is what we get on live trading.

I think very fw people had this much patience to trade just on demo for 2 years. However mostly do it for couple of months and start live trading then they also test trading systems on demo to improve their live trading. The second thing you say wait to be profitable on demo but it is not guarantee that you will certainly be profitable on live account after consistent profits n demo. Live trading had different psychology and atmosphere . So pur real performance is what we get on live trading.
True. I just have seen too many people try to go live too quickly though.

I think demo accounts with unlimited time of testing is a good choice especially if you're inexperienced trader. It save me a lot of money during my training.

Having acquired the necessary trading skills, you can switch to real accounts. But do not rush to invest large amounts, start with cent accounts. This type of account refers to the real one, although all operations are conducted in cents. The cent account allows trading in the Forex market with minimal costs.

Having acquired the necessary trading skills, you can switch to real accounts. But do not rush to invest large amounts, start with cent accounts. This type of account refers to the real one, although all operations are conducted in cents. The cent account allows trading in the Forex market with minimal costs.
And live trading is essential to see how you handle your emotions.

Back