• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Which broker currently stands out as the most trusted and reliable today

Donoville

Recruit
Hi to all community members.
Its really hard selecting a broker these days due to the influx of scamming brokers
I have had a few suggestions from the top lists posted online Like XM, Avatrade, HYCM , FXTM,
However when I decided to run these brokers on this site, I realize so many negative reviews and comments on all of them.

I need an expert trader here to point me in the right direction.
Which broker would you recommend today

Good question that I'd like know the answer to.
Checking FPA's highest rated Managed Forex account, which comes in at 3 1/2 stars review the chat concludes that t it is clearly a scam.
It's very confusing.

Hi to all community members.
Its really hard selecting a broker these days due to the influx of scamming brokers
I have had a few suggestions from the top lists posted online Like XM, Avatrade, HYCM , FXTM,
However when I decided to run these brokers on this site, I realize so many negative reviews and comments on all of them.

I need an expert trader here to point me in the right direction.
Which broker would you recommend today

Many of negative reviews have traders ignorance as a reason of their failure. A newbie heard about slippage and then after wiping his account his associates his loss with slippage. Easy as that. I mean its really hard to make sort out genuine reviews that reveal broker issues from ungrounded complaints. Moreover there are many fake reviews which are used to improve or maintain broker reputation. As for me best choice are FCA regulated Tickmill or Hotforex, I had time to carefully appraise their platform performance and it's been satisfactory so far.

its not an easy study to actually determine, I have faced many question before such as this and i simply advice to classify broker to two or three categories, simply put it we have good brokers, bad brokers and those in between, limit your choices to 1 third and thats the good brokers, its not that hard to identify them and honestly since you are here in forex peace army, simply get 5 brokers you like then do a small simple research here regarding pros cons and go for the highest one. :)

Axitrader and Tradersway are going good in current days. I think you can choose between two and Axitrader is more regulated. The main thing is withdrawals. If you are getting withdraws on time then Liteforex or Instaforex is good for anyone.

Thanks Guys, I think your submissions are right on point.
i have also realized most of the negativity stems from bonus regulations which seem to frustrate some accounts when when withdrawing. I am considering rejecting all broker bonuses and trading with my own deposits to avoid their hidden encumbrances that only surface when you try to withdraw

Back