• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

which broker is better?

MrUrchin

Recruit
Hello,
I started with FXDD but it has very high spread ( fixed ) and very VERY poor customer support
so I am thinking of switching brokers, so which is better ??
1- ThinkForex ,
2- FxPro ,
3- Peperstone ?!
I mean to open an account with $200 max and with fixed spread so i need comparison includes fixed spread and strong regulation
thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Hello,
I started with FXDD but it has very high spread ( fixed ) and very VERY poor customer support
so I am thinking of switching brokers, so which is better ??
1- ThinkForex ,
2- FxPro ,
3- Peperstone ?!
I mean to open an account with $200 max and with fixed spread so i need comparison includes fixed spread and strong regulation
thanks in advance :)

I would say that always you should be doing your trading in a ECN Forex broker. This is because in our trading we will be able to do trades freely only when we are using the ECN trading technology :)

I would say that always you should be doing your trading in a ECN Forex broker. This is because in our trading we will be able to do trades freely only when we are using the ECN trading technology :)
Of course, you can find a good broker reference of this forum. Of course, there are brokers who scam, then you should avoid. And of course a very important trading performance.

Pepperstone is hands down winner there, as their reputation is extremely good and hardly will you find people having issue with them. However, keep in mind I am giving you view to what I heard no experience myself with them. ThinkForex is pretty bad (knowing from my friend’s experience) while FXpro seems fine but you should read review from FPA. I personally trade with Octafx but obviously they aren’t on the ones you asked between.

Try each of them and compare the service, the output of the funds, the execution.I think your impressions from the broker will be the most faithful.

Try each of them and compare the service, the output of the funds, the execution.I think your impressions from the broker will be the most faithful.

Check the reviews and scam alerts first. If you put $100 with each and every broker and then tried to withdraw it, you would find yourself significantly poorer because of deposit-only brokers.

Check the reviews and scam alerts first. If you put $100 with each and every broker and then tried to withdraw it, you would find yourself significantly poorer because of deposit-only brokers.

Is there a single page where companies with their reviews are listed to your knowledge...?!

Back