• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Which broker is good for bonus?

AntonLazzaro

Recruit
I work with Octafx and here I get 50% bonus, but I am looking for one more company that offers similar bonus. I tried Exness but they give bonus only after we do certain amount of lot size trade and the highest bonus they got is 15%.

I need another good broker that can offer at least 50% bonus, so please suggest me any broker that have bonus at that percentage. Thanks.

The bigger the bonus, the bigger the attached strings. Also, the bigger the chance of some sort of dispute with the broker.

It's simpler, easier, and safer to trade with your own money,

And it's still safer to trade with your own money. That bonus will have strings and conditions. You could also find all of your profits removed for some vague reason.

I had some experience with such a broker. I was convinced that big bonuses are offered mainly by brokers scammers. Such brokers do not live long. Their reputation is polluted by reviews of withdrawal problems. It is better not to take chances

0c098c454c8399697d3cc8f392308dce_admiral-ackbar-its-a-trapjpg-admiral-ackbar-its-a-trap-meme_407-218.jpeg

Back