Which broker should I go for

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone recommends a broker in Beginner's Bootcamp, Spam Cat will eat them.

There is a thread by AsstModerator stickied at the top of this folder titled "Best Forex Broker". Personally, I believe the best advice in it is to read this article:

How to Select a Forex Broker

Since I wrote that article, I may be a little biased. :D

These amount capital already big money in my view, maybe many broker as reference, I am also ever hear about forex dot com which seems also as good broker, also I am often reading about ducascopy, might also as good broker, but I am not there

Hi,

I'm on the verge of depositing £10,000 but not sure which broker to go for? any help???

I can't help saying what every senior member thinks!
We have seen a lot here and a member who joins and first thing he does is throwing that kind of question is suspicious!
Have you traded Forex before?

Before choosing a broker you should conduct a good research. First list down your requirements. For example if you are a scalper you would love to find a broker with lower spreads. Regulations of the broker is a must check. First check it. After that match your requirements.

It's difficult to reccomend some company if you don't know trader's purpose. Everyone have its own requirement for broker. One needs variable spread adn another needs fixed one. But besides you need to put your attention on company reliability, it's very important

Pick a broker with positive reviews at FPA and ask in forums how other trader's experiences are if they are suitable or not. I recommend you focus to your needs, not broker's fame.
'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back