• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Which chat app should I use?

denism

Recruit
Guys I hope I am in the correct section.

I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my Algo-Trading website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across RumbleTalk and Cbox but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover.

Thanks!!

Think of them like signals services. Figure out which ones are free (or have free demos) and then test a few out. :)

Thanks Pharaon for your help! Yes I was doing that I acually spent huge amount of time on this. Did quite a lot of research in last days, specially yesterday.

I had several points which are important to me.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).

I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Hope this will help to someone!

Attachments

• 2012-06-13_1109.png
    2012-06-13_1109.png
    282 KB · Views: 1
  • newage2.png
    newage2.png
    485.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1523874_741788102566457_2303022174697916173_o.jpg
    1523874_741788102566457_2303022174697916173_o.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi, just wanted to let you all know that we are still using Rumbletalk. You can always let me know if you need anything. I will be happy to assist you! I wanted to show you a demo chat so you can all see how it looks like.

Hi there guys, I have been with Rumbletalk for quite a while now, mainly using it on my webpage for trading purposes and I love it. I really love the ability to share charts, pictures, videos, it is really easy to do all of that with Rumbletalk. :)

What makes a Rumbletalk that much better that other group chat applications when talking about trade chat ?

chartdd.jpg

Back