which country trades forex the most

According to my knowledge its the UK that has most number of forex traders, London is the largest and most important forex trading session in the world, with roughly a 34% market share of the daily forex volume. Most of the world's largest banks keep their dealing desks in London because of the market share, and following is Germany.

London has the most volume but US traders are increasing at rapid speed, special thanks to those MLM forex education companies that are bringing new people in this market. I feel for those people who invest their savings at age of 50+ and those leaders don't give a damn about them.

Hello, I would like to know if forex trading is legal in India?

Hello, I would like to know if forex trading is legal in India? and is not what are the alternatives?
Thank You!
It's not the last time I checked. I think most of the traders from India use alternate payment systems and mostly offshore brokers.

United States don't trade forex because they banned offshore fx brokers. If we consider exchange traded contracts with currency pair as an underlying asset, I think US traders are the most active and proficient participants.

London has the most volume but US traders are increasing at rapid speed, special thanks to those MLM forex education companies that are bringing new people in this market. I feel for those people who invest their savings at age of 50+ and those leaders don't give a damn about them.

UK has the most volume.

United States don't trade forex because they banned offshore fx brokers. If we consider exchange traded contracts with currency pair as an underlying asset, I think US traders are the most active and proficient participants.
SO who do they use?

According to my knowledge its the UK that has most number of forex traders, London is the largest and most important forex trading session in the world, with roughly a 34% market share of the daily forex volume. Most of the world's largest banks keep their dealing desks in London because of the market share, and following is Germany.
Yes it is the UK

Back