which country trades forex the most

The UK accounts for 37% of all Forex trading
Where did you find that info? I thought South Asia is the biggest client base. A lot of my fellow traders from are from Indonesia and Malaysia. Very strong and proficient traders I should say.

Forex market is originally developed in Western countries. US is first one of them, followed by Europe. Certainly with development of Eastern countries we might see increasing interest for forex trading, but I think that still there is highest number of traders in US and EU.

I think that's not a western European countries, as here people prefer to invest in funds, not trade themselves. Also, that's not definitely the US, as people here prefer stocks. I think that the most individuals trading forex are in Malaysia and some Eastern countries, as forex is a good way to earn money, but if you live in prosperous country, you can invest in fund, not trade yourself.

According to research, mostly potential traders belong to the United Kingdom accounted for 36.7% of the total, the United States accounted for 17.9%, and Japan accounted for 6.2%.

Mobile platform also increasing demand for forex trading, many searchers now most higher come from a mobile application than desktop, it:s mean usage of the mobile platform in the world help much in increasing popularity forex in many country

Good question, would be interested to see the difference between the amount of traders Vs volume traded

I think South-East countries are the most active and successful traders because trading achievements of some traders serve a very good motivating examples to try and beat financial markets too. Other counties has lower percent of winning traders and thus reputation of trading is worse.

In my opinion, UK is the one which is more active in forex than the rest of the world and GBP is the oldest currency so far.

May be you are right that USA and Europe having a large community of forex traders. One thing is clear the countries where forex is introduced first are having knowledge of this business so they adopt it very first . Now Asia is emerging market where people are joining forex rapidly.

Back