1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which currency pair should I trade?

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Jeff Martinez, Oct 3, 2017.

1. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

Sometimes I am trading on GBPJPY, this pair has good average movement and very high volatile, but indeed spread for this pair is higher than major pair, but very interesting if look pair that has very high volatile, usually trend movement for GBPJPY has similarities with GBPUSD, so there are certain trader that use hedging for using both pairs

2. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

EUR/USD always has a lot of movement and volume, the others are just pairs I have spent time on and learned.

3. Gateluri

Gateluri Recruit

EUR/USD is most traded currency pair in the world because it has relatively higher volatility which can bring nice profits and fundamentals regularly updated with availability of historical data. Other currencies also have earning potential which depends on traders strategy and preferences

4. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

EURUSD indeed as a most popular pair and many traders they choose this pair, with high average movement and also lower spread, choosing this pair more recommended for any trader, but sometime this pair also affected by news high impact, checking the news daily also needed as the filter

5. CRPA9

CRPA9 Recruit

Yeah I agree EUR/USD