Which currency pair should I trade?

Sometimes I am trading on GBPJPY, this pair has good average movement and very high volatile, but indeed spread for this pair is higher than major pair, but very interesting if look pair that has very high volatile, usually trend movement for GBPJPY has similarities with GBPUSD, so there are certain trader that use hedging for using both pairs

EUR/USD is most traded currency pair in the world because it has relatively higher volatility which can bring nice profits and fundamentals regularly updated with availability of historical data. Other currencies also have earning potential which depends on traders strategy and preferences

EURUSD indeed as a most popular pair and many traders they choose this pair, with high average movement and also lower spread, choosing this pair more recommended for any trader, but sometime this pair also affected by news high impact, checking the news daily also needed as the filter

A lot of doubts about the EUR/USD pair, but for the newbies I’m sure this is a perfect choice do it stability. Also if you are just starting it is much easier to learn about this pair rather to investigate the behavior of some more unique currencies. Save them for later when you will feel comfortable enough.

I often trade exotics and crypto with my broker because of tight spreads and decent volatility. Basically I consider volatility is good for trader, because wide moves are always trading opportunities

i am starting again with my trading after failing mainly due to mindset, i am planning on focusing on EUR/USD and GBP/USD to see which suits me. my plan is not even look at any other pairs as i just get distracted by them.

i am starting again with my trading after failing mainly due to mindset, i am planning on focusing on EUR/USD and GBP/USD to see which suits me. my plan is not even look at any other pairs as i just get distracted by them.
These pairs have good liquidity so scalping style should be beneficial for you. Good luck.

Back