Which currency pair should I trade?

Indeed scalping trader will prefer for choosing pair with a low spread, and usually, EURUSD and GBPUSD is included good pair with high average movement daily, and low spread, if already mastered on this pair, I think to make money will get easiness

You should only trade one pair in intraday trading. Better than other Eurodollars. You need to learn this, get used to the movements of the market on this pair, gain experience without spraying your attention.

You should only trade one pair in intraday trading. Better than other Eurodollars. You need to learn this, get used to the movements of the market on this pair, gain experience without spraying your attention.
I certsainly like learning 1 pair first

Ensure you choose your currency pairs well if your aim is to make profit in forex trading. The lower the spreads, the less demanding the pair is and thus being more affordable. Go for stable currency pairs so that even though you'd be getting very small profit, the risk of you losing everything you've worked for

Usually, EURUSD is a high recommendation for all beginner trader, this pair has low spread and also good average movement daily, but however all pair actually risky, not except with EURUSD, learning one pair and trading in one pair will more easily to manage risk in trading, in addition low spread giving benefit for trader

You have the free will to choose your preferred pairs for your trade depending on what suits you best. Furthermore, some currency pairs tend to be very difficult to trade with as the risk of loss is very high. Consider the spread and your trading options as well as the currency pairs offered by your broker.

The currency pair to trade is always your own choice, and it can greatly determine the level of your success as a forex trader. It all depends on the pairs that your broker offers, and whether you want to trade long term or short term. I would advise that you go for stable pairs.

The easiest to trade are major currencies. Fact is that EURUSD is the most traded currency pair and it is good for any trading method. On the other side, each exotic currency is specific and requires additional research and understanding of that specific market. Usually they have lower liquidity

Hello and welcome to this forum! I want to advise you to trade the currency pairs which have strength and which are traded at a good rate on the forex market. These currency pairs include EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF and many more like these. Thanks for paying attention!

Back