Which currency pair should I trade?

There is no simple answer i think. There are a lot of reasons to trade one or other currency pair. I'm strict to the idea that trader should trade currency pair that he understands the most. For someone it can be EURUSD, when for other it can be RUB/USD it doesn't matter, as it's always possible to make profit on any currency.

There are so many options to choose any pair as instrument trading, I like to trade on major pair usually, like as GBPUSD, EURUSD also EURJPY, sometimes trying cross pair like as GBPJPY which often movement average is larger than another pair although risky

When attempting to choose which currency combine to exchange, you have to assess the liquidity of the same. This can be accomplished by investigating the spreads, which is the contrast between the costs in a couple. The lower it is, the less demanding and more affordable it is to exchange the market. EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/GBP, USD/PHP. Forex trading is the future business and through this you can win more cash in the event that you can comprehend this well.
welll said. always follow economical news too to stay in the loop of markets youre interested int rading

Start with EURUSD and then other majors, because for newbie traders it is essential to get best trading conditions.

i also avoid for the same reasons haha
Carry trade is the best profitable opportunities for such pairs. just wait when the pair rises excessively then enter short and earn positive swaps. My broker is quite generous in this sense look their swaps on USDRUB

There are so many pair provided by the broker, trader allows to choose any pair to trade, but indeed each pair has own average movement and volatility, you may open multiple pair and looking the one that possibly giving good opportunity to catch profit

Generally for those new to FX, trading the majors are a good place to start, and spreads will be the best on these pairs.

There are three groups of Forex pairs - Majors, Minors and Exotic.
The Majors usually have the lowest spread and you can expect a lot of activity.
As to the Minors and Exotic currency pairs, spreads are typically higher and volatility can also be larger.

Back