• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Which Forex Broker is Good

ravimalla

Recruit
Hi,
i am new to forex and I am in confusion after reading so many articles some are positive and some are -negative for each broker. I would like to know which broker is reliable and good to trade .. this will be very useful for me going far ward, as i am very much interested in forex trading..

I am looking for a secure , reliable broker with 200:1 leverage, and easy funding and with drawl options. I stay in dubai, soon will be relocated to USA.

Will be waiting for advise.

I think you can try FXCM, but seems they have some problem with nfa...I was trying to join this company, but they have high minimum deposit, and for me as a beginer it is not acceptable, that is why I choose some another broker (will not make any ads of any broker here) with min deposit 1 USD.

Some good news. The surviving US brokers are well regulated. Even if one goes out of business, you stand a very good chance of getting most or all of your money back. Beyond that, you need to check the features of each carefully. This should help:

How to Select a Forex Broker

now I am testing npbfx.org and forexgrand.com. they both Forex brokers, do not want to trade options. I test them for about six months. the conditions are basically the same, the speed of orders execution at a high level, the graphs correspond to reality. it is too early to talk about the real account, but I am satisfy by conditions, now develop my own strategy.

Funny how no one mention Forex Grand until the last day or two and now two "clients" (attenlipspar and tratonlisde) have appeared from nowhere. I think Spam Cat needs to do some sniffing around.

ForexGrand.com is really owned by Tix Group Limited:
Registrant Name: TIX GROUP Limited
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Suite 305
Registrant Street: Griffith Corporate Centre
Registrant City: Kingstown
Registrant State/Province: saint vincent
Registrant Postal Code: 1510
Registrant Country: VC
Registrant Phone: +380.500677896

This is the same company which is TixFx:
Registrant Name: TIX Group LTD
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Suite 305
Registrant City: Griffith Corporate Centre
Registrant State/Province: Kingstown
Registrant Postal Code: 1510
Registrant Country: VC
Registrant Phone: +44.2036954089

Before the existing registration (dating back to 2012) was taken over by TixFx, this was who owned ForexGrand.com in October of 2016:
Registrant Name: Domain Admin / This Domain is For Sale
Registrant Organization: HugeDomains.com

Yet, ForexGrand's website claims they've been in business from 2012.

You can see TixFx's reviews here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12950/tixfx-forex-brokers

As of today, they have a perfect 1.0 stars.

Based on this, as well as Forex Grand being "regulated" in the Marshall Islands and Montenegro, I recommend keeping one's money far away from ForexGrand.com

Hi,
i am new to forex and I am in confusion after reading so many articles some are positive and some are -negative for each broker. I would like to know which broker is reliable and good to trade .. this will be very useful for me going far ward, as i am very much interested in forex trading..

I am looking for a secure , reliable broker with 200:1 leverage, and easy funding and with drawl options. I stay in dubai, soon will be relocated to USA.

Will be waiting for advise.
It is difficult to advise a broker. There are articles here that will help you with your choice. Look for sites with ratings and votes.

If you want reliability and security, look for a broker that is regulated in USA or Japan. Their regulators have strict requirements for brokers. It is very difficult to find such brokers. Also you can trust brokers which regulated in the UK, Australia, Cyprus, Malta, New Zealand, they can provide customer protection. Before making a deposit check the licenses and regulations of this broker.

As I learned, reliable brokers are regulated by the US or other financially developed countries.So, try to find such a broker.

If you want reliability and security, look for a broker that is regulated in USA or Japan.
As I learned, reliable brokers are regulated by the US or other financially developed countries.
I also found this information. You should not pay attention to the bonuses offered by the broker. Look first at the licenses of this broker. Miser pays twice.

Back