• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Which forex broker is real and honest?

What to do in such cases?

If you are in Australia and there's been a warning issued by ASIC against the broker, you can go to the FOS and file a complaint against your bank. One FPA member has done this successfully.

The same idea may work in other countries.

Somabody can advice good international lawyer or some organization !!! I need conultation !!!

WinThisCase does legal referrals.

Somabody can advice good international lawyer or some organization !!! I need conultation !!!
Dear Maksim
Look up an organization called Rip You Off Again Back Layer. I opened a case through them and they represented me to claim back the money that was stolen from me by 2 binary companies - Skyline Markets and Arbi-trade. I lost over 120,000 USD in deposits made to these companies. In addition,I was cheated out of the profits that were due to me as MBL discovered that my "broker" a Skyline Markets had been fixing the trades and presenting me with false results. A consultant by the name of Olivia dealt with my case beautifully I received feedback every step of the way and have been reimbursed by the scam companies as a result of legal action. The amount rightfully due to me was over 250,000 USD, which has finally been deposited in to my account, thanks to MBL. I'd be willing to share Olivia's details with you - email me on REMOVED - GOOD LUCK!

FPA Forums Team Note: Too bad the company you are promoting is a scam designed to steal more money from people.

Dear Maksim
Look up an organization called Rip You Off Again Back Layer. I opened a case through them and they represented me to claim back the money that was stolen from me by 2 binary companies - Skyline Markets and Arbi-trade. I lost over 120,000 USD in deposits made to these companies. In addition,I was cheated out of the profits that were due to me as MBL discovered that my "broker" a Skyline Markets had been fixing the trades and presenting me with false results. A consultant by the name of Olivia dealt with my case beautifully I received feedback every step of the way and have been reimbursed by the scam companies as a result of legal action. The amount rightfully due to me was over 250,000 USD, which has finally been deposited in to my account, thanks to MBL. I'd be willing to share Olivia's details with you - email me on REMOVED - GOOD LUCK!

FPA Forums Team Note: Too bad the company you are promoting is a scam designed to steal more money from people.
hi could you please share the details of MBL and OLIVIA

FPA Forums Team Note: You are kidding, right? Can't you see that Paulo is a banned recovery room scammer? If you communicate with him, he's going to try to steal more money from you.

I am not sure what’s the above discussion is working towards. Anyhow, I believe this discussion is never ending one, as everyone has their own favorites. I feel the most important aspect is to have broker that pays quickly and got solid customer service instead of one that just passes you to various departments and eventually you get tired. So, a good broker starts from good management and customer service, at least according to my own experience.

Back