• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Which is the best EA bot that you ever used?

Can you share more results from it?
Of course. There are lots of statistics os it on MyFxBook site. I don't think that moderators will aprove the post with the link in it but you can check it out by yourself.
I can say that on my account it makes aproximately 26% profit monthly.

I've heard about it. how does it work? What's the pros and cons?
I works very good. It has nice strategy that is focused on stable profit. So it makes small sells/buys not too agresivelly and that the key to its success. Statisticly it has really small drowdowns witch is great!

Of course. There are lots of statistics os it on MyFxBook site. I don't think that moderators will aprove the post with the link in it but you can check it out by yourself.
I can say that on my account it makes aproximately 26% profit monthly.
Ok but what to search about in there? Name...?

I've used and stil using Stabilizer Pro EA. It has a good rating, brings stabil profit and I had no problem with the seller or broker.
here are some stats of the robot myfxbook.com/members/fx_skill/fxstabilizer-eur-turbo/1614052
Where do you find more info on this the fx book looks good!

Guys, what do you think about this EA? 1771% profit in 10 years...

PandaPips EA.png

Back