• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Which of these brokers; Axitrader,PFD nz,Global Prime,ICmarkets,Darwinex,FXPIG,Tickmill,DirectFX?

JacobD

Private
Getting back into trading again & I am trying find a reputable regulated broker with low spreads(for scalping & long term trades) & minimal slippage. Would any of you traders be able to recommend any from the above mentioned please or any other decent one out there that is not a bucketshop?

I am aware that most brokers are merely wolves in sheep clothing.. I have gone to look at reviews on most brokers and they all seem to have reviews that make me want to avoid trading completely.

Well, here is hoping I can get some good advice or recommendation from some of you on this forum.
smiley.gif

Or am i better off looking at trading futures which has better regulation?

I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

If you've got the cash, currency futures are exchange traded and much better regulated.

For the reviews, the biggest red flags are eternally delayed withdrawals and profitable trades being cancelled months after being placed. What good is profit if it's cancelled and/or can't be withdrawn?

Thanks for the response. Any futures trading brokers you could recommend?

These FX brokers that I mentioned above in my subject line, are any of them a scam or should I say dodgy?

I am thinking of using PFD -nz or FXPIG or Axitrader, please let me know if these brokers are okay?
Thank you.

I think they all have review pages at the FPA. Read those and look closely for complaints of long withdrawal delays and cancelled profits.

Then check the regulation of each broker you are thinking of doing business with. For example, NZ regulation is of limited use, unless you are in NZ. More than one scam broker got NZ regulated and just abandoned the regulation as soon as the complaints started coming in.

I think they all have review pages at the FPA. Read those and look closely for complaints of long withdrawal delays and cancelled profits.

Then check the regulation of each broker you are thinking of doing business with. For example, NZ regulation is of limited use, unless you are in NZ. More than one scam broker got NZ regulated and just abandoned the regulation as soon as the complaints started coming in.
Can we be sure they moderated properly and there are no fake reviews?

Back