Which one is Best? Married Life or Bachelor Life?

Which one is Best? Married Life or Bachelor Life?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would go with both as both have their own importance. The married life makes you proud by working hard for the happiness of your own family. Unmarried life has the charming feature as everyone prefer to make new friends and have some fun.

Each age has its advantages. While you are young, of course you need to live for yourself and do not rush to burden yourself with marriage. You have to think about getting married when the time comes.

I think married life is more beautiful than the bachelor life. Human psychology says that a man gets more happier if he spends money on others than spending on himself. So, after your marriage, you work hard for your family which gives you peace and satisfaction. Do you people agree with me?

I think bachelor life is more charming as you do not have responsibilities on your shoulder. You can enjoy every moment without any questioning. On a broader sense a bachelor always struggle for making a perfect married life. I am on my way folks! Hahaha

I am a responsible guy and I love to take care of others that is why I am enjoying my married life. You know it is real charm to work hard for the fulfillment of all desires of your family. In your life, you have switch from an adult to a responsible peraon and I am loving it.

I will go with the married life. I think it is the nature of human beings to spend on others. A married person has a chance to stay happy by doing hard work for his family. A woman is important for living a life in a best way. I am married and I am happy.

Over time you will still will need somebody like your life partner and that is not something like principle or so. Please do not advise to other different people your solutions, to each their own anyway. Please do that things anyway. Do your good;)

Back