which pairs are you trading on afterUS elections?

I am trading as per my routine US Election is not a big upset for me to change my trading pairs. I see market which pair is favorable I used to trade in it. I never trade on any specific pair , I do it with 4 or 5 pairs so that if any pair is not good for some days I can avail some other option, depending on market updates, news, charts and analysis.

Trading is as same as I was doing before Us elections . They did not effect a lot on my trading decisions nor on selection of trading pairs. My trading is going on as routine. I am doing analysis and and see news before open any position. I see which pair is good incurrent situation. The trading is a passion and skill for me it is not an changing process. Some factors effect trading but we can recover them with our trading experience.

Trading is as same as I was doing before Us elections . They did not effect a lot on my trading decisions nor on selection of trading pairs. My trading is going on as routine. I am doing analysis and and see news before open any position. I see which pair is good incurrent situation. The trading is a passion and skill for me it is not an changing process. Some factors effect trading but we can recover them with our trading experience.
yeah it's moving as usual thanks for the information

US Elections outcome and vaccine news which were released around the same time boosted recovery hopes which led to better performance of currencies and assets benefiting from global trade or offering higher returns (Emerging market currencies). That's why I paid more attention to AUD, NZD, ZAR and RUB currencies and mostly had long positions on them (still hold on some of them like RUB).

Back