which pairs are you trading on afterUS elections?

I am doing trading on EUR/USD and EUR/GBP. I fell nothing change in my trading after elections. Although changes i market are here as current news and affairs impact on financial markets but a trader has to see what is in in market he decides according to it. I am more careful after US elections and fear any sudden move can change results.

I am trading GBP pairs before the US elections and I kind of liked them so now I am just trading the GBP pairs during London session and they are more than enough to make good pips daily.

My primary focus on USD currently and major pair which include USD. US currency sets direction in those pairs which creates some good prediction opportunities which depend on the vector of US fiscal policy and trade policy of the new White House administration.

I am trading GBP pairs before the US elections and I kind of liked them so now I am just trading the GBP pairs during London session and they are more than enough to make good pips daily.
If it is working then more power to you!

Is it true that the USD currency and pairs related to it create some good prediction opportunities? I currently focus on trading with the GBP pairs using the London session but looking to trade with another pair as well.

Back