Which resources do you use to better your trading?

Rambo35

Corporal
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask you a question:

What are the top five resources (tools, blogs, news outlets, etc.) that you use in your daily trading which you think better your trading?

Thanks for answering.

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask you a question:

What are the top five resources (tools, blogs, news outlets, etc.) that you use in your daily trading which you think better your trading?

Thanks for answering.

Hello Rambo,

During the initial trading days I used to refer so many trading tools/materials, etc. But now not so much. Only a few forums like FPA with some economic calenders to track the news events.

In addition to the FPA, I use a few indicators and my Forex Magic 8 Ball.

I mostly use forums to get knowledge and I also started watching analysis provided by trade central. I have noticed one thing in that analysis that market go opposite to their analysis most of the time.

The main sources which i use to better my trading is forums, forex related websites, news websites so that it can help in better speculation of the market and thus play according to the market trend.

The main sources which i use to better my trading is forums, forex related websites, news websites so that it can help in better speculation of the market and thus play according to the market trend.

It is indeed a great way to learn about forex trading and one great source of learning directly from some good traders is face book. you can add several traders and inter act with them to learn a lot about trading.

Back