Which resources do you use to better your trading?

I do not use too many things. Indicators based strategies make me confused. I prefer my charts naked. Only some support and resistance lines. And at the bottom Volume indicator, that's it. Hope I don't have to use more resources i future.

I do not use too many things. Indicators based strategies make me confused. I prefer my charts naked. Only some support and resistance lines. And at the bottom Volume indicator, that's it. Hope I don't have to use more resources i future.

How to use naked charts if you basically don't have tools to analyze the chart. Making predictions based on naked charts smells like subjective guesses

I feel good when use any indicator with charts. it helps me more than using just charts. Although I not depend on indicators but for trend I can get better idea. Only good traders or professions remain relax without indicators they do naked trading. For beginners tere is needs some support that tell them about technical indicators.

There are many things that we had to focus while we trader we should understand the trend and keep eye on news factor so thatbit will help us make right entry and exit and we will be able to achieve our targets.

A lot of useful information that I use in my trade I found out on this forum, even found my current strategy here =)

Like many other trader I also use the indicators and charts. Among these two tools I am more comfortable with indicators. I have seen many people are using trends. But trend is not really for me. Because I am a scalper and trend is more of for long time trader. Many people afraid to use indicators and think that it is only for expert or professional trader. But if you are little bit good with technical analysis you can easily understand the indicators.

I don't want to promote anything. Actually, we need many resources, it would be better if there were just a few of them with more or less informative platform.

I used to visit sites with forex signals. Now I visit only news sites to see important economical statistics.

Different news resources having a positive impact on trade are probably worth using. Of course these resources should be trade and Forex related.

Maybe sources about Forex trading tutorials as well as different tactics tutorials which are used on Forex trading most often will suit. This information needs to be searched on established sources.

Back