Which resources do you use to better your trading?

Hi @Rambo35 Here I am sharing few Important trading resources

- Investopedia Dictionary
- BabyPips School Of Pipsology
- The Balance
- Forex Factory
- Watch YouTube
- Trading Tools and calculators

There are many resources for better trading strategies as it polishes our skills I follow trading forums discussion and technical analysis. We should practice more in demo account and observe market movement then surely entry and exit point will determine precisely because Forex market fluctuates and our targets will not be achieved if trading is being done without having any trading plans.

There are multiple resources I refer to for trading like economic calendars, free online courses and videos for better understanding of the conceptual basics, charts, indicators, market news websites like investing.com, Bloomberg, etc.. Interacting with trading enthusiasts and experts is also useful for gaining more knowledge.

Forex being the largest currency exchange market has the high potential to provide numerous earning opportunities to the traders. Now a day, a wide range of tools are available for the currency exchange traders, like forum, blogs, You Tube videos, webinars, Economic Calendars, Significant financial market Release, Economic Market release, etc. However, each trader is unique; so as their trading style and to ensure comfortable life one can trade differently from the others.

Fortunately, today numerous tools, both in terms of fundamental and technical tools, are available so that trader can conduct better analyses. The top five rated trading resources I use: news release, weekly market reviews, webinars, forex forums, You Tube videos. Even I practice with demos to get better result.

Daily forex analysis, forums like FPA, economic calendar, demo account trading, blogs about trading and forex, etc. All these cover pretty much everything I need.

Obviously, trading is no easy task as it requires information gathering all across the globe before finalizing the decisions so better if we take help from forums (just like i keep on surfing them), investopedia, economies.com, bloomberg etc and importantly taking notes from forex calendar too. Hope that helps.

I use to get the resources from all the sources. I used to read blogs, articles, e-books, youtube channels, etc. I gather the information and compare and incorporate the knowledge in my trading strategy. It really helped me a lot.

This is right approach to use all possible channels of knowledge. Forex blogs, groups on social medias , forums and reading articles are my favorite resources. They really helped me to find out current trend as well as aware of dangers of doing wrong trading. Knowledge and practice with reason is a ability that is obtained with your own efforts.

There are many resources which are even better then this market. An experienced economist and expert may help you regarding this matter. Forex forums for strategy,
TA provided by broke and similar others can help you alot. Everyone has different opinion.

Back