• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Whichone MT 4 or MT 5?

Obeft1938

Banned spammer for 4XP
What is the best platform to trade? I tried Meta Trader 5 and i found myself quite well. Then i wanted to subscribe to a site, specifically 4xp.com, but i saw that they are still using the meta trader 4, in your opinion what is the best? I tried to get in touch with them and they told me by michela biacca that meta trader 4 is still better than the 5 and is the most widespread. Is also apparent to you?:confused:

Most people seem to prefer MT4 at this point. Try out demos of both and see which you like best.

There are piles of brokers offering MT4 and quite a few offering MT5. Be careful selecting a broker.

There is NO perfect broker for every trader. Anyone who tries to tell you there is has a vested financial interest in you picking that broker.

A broker's service and a client must be a good fit. I have a system for finding the right broker here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-basics-boot-camp/2333-how-select-forex-broker.html

One critical thing you must watch out for are signs of financial instability. I see 4XP was mentioned in first post in this thread. That broker has a string of very recent complaints about not processing withdrawals. They've also starting paying some people's withdrawals on an installment plan. These both are big warning flags that show the broker to lack the cash to pay clients in a timely fashion. More than one broker that had issues like this failed within a few months.

Back