White Label Scam - Advise needed - hexinfx.com

This is the message they send:

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen:
Hello, everyone.
We found that some people have recently exploited platform vulnerabilities. Deliberately operate the actual price of gold to make a profit. And some of the clients are instructed. Make a profit.

To prove that you're not one of the mentors.
If you can provide the instructor's account I'd.
Now you only need to recharge 20% of your recharge amount. And complete three trading orders. You can withdraw cash. The recharge amount is still your true balance.

For the healthy operation of the platform. The company expects you to withdraw all balances quickly after completing the operation. If you want to continue using,You can reapply for a new account. Delete old account. To keep the deal safe.

Thye ask for money in order to allow withdrawal

Ally 1 (434) 282-6729
+852 6612 7756 Costumer service
+44 7419 447469 Account manager

These are the numbers they used in my case. Transactions were done vía USDT, they recomend Binance exchange to recharge

Hello, everyone.
We found that some people have recently exploited platform vulnerabilities. Deliberately operate the actual price of gold to make a profit. And some of the clients are instructed. Make a profit.

Now you only need to recharge 20% of your recharge amount. And complete three trading orders. You can withdraw cash. The recharge amount is still your true balance.

For the healthy operation of the platform. The company expects you to withdraw all balances quickly after completing the operation. If you want to continue using,You can reapply for a new account. Delete old account. To keep the deal safe.

Ally 1 (434) 282-6729

These are the numbers they used in my case. Transactions were done vía USDT, they recomend Binance exchange to recharge
Notice it says deposit and make 3 trades therefore one of two things will happen. Either all your funds will be purposely lost (stolen) by them during the three trades or in 30 days they will shut everything off and walk away with 20% more than what they already stole..Either way you can kiss the 20% goodbye if anyone falls for this.

Hello, everyone.

Ally 1 (434) 282-6729

Do not deposit anything!!

They just admitted their Platform has been exploited. If this was your bank would you put more funds in or take all your funds out?

I would kick their ass and take back all my moneu

Does any one here have an opinion about Mycharge back. Does this kind of service may work in a case like this?

It's pretty funny that they want to use professionals language and yet still want more of your money. These garbage people. Hope they rot in hell, they better wish they don't have children. Those poor children will get their karma.

In December I got in Contact with a chinese girl on Tinder, the conversation went pretty well on WhatsApp and soon she sent me photos of some money that she succesfully earn in her recent transaction. It was $20.000. Then she sent me photos of some jewelry made of diamonds and started to ask me how much i can earn monthly. Then she suggested to download mt5 to my mobile and started some trades in the demo account which went pretty well. Her story was that she has an uncle that tells her when is the moment to make transactions. Soon she made contact with her broker, to open a live account. After about 5 weeks of more or less successful trades in Gold vs USD my funds was transferred to a Springinformation Account
I was asked to invest all my money and keep the minimum in my bank account for my daily neccessities. After gathering some profits with the given suggestions of this Girl she gave me $20000 so i can gain more money on every single transaction. She was really nervous and told me that i was her only European friend, taht she was taking a big leap of faith with me and beg me to not scam her with that money that she lend me.
Next day she was starting to act distant with me and after a few hours i couldn't deliver to her more messages in whatsapp.
I decided to let it be, she was probably in bussiness meets so she need time and space.
After 1 week and a half, still can't deliver her any messages so i started to panic and tried to contact the custommer service via whatssap and then i realized... the custommer couldn't receive my messages aswell.

My current situation is this: i have all the money in my mt5 account (both $20000 from this chinesse scammer and mine)

And I don't know how I can withdraw this money without going through the whatsapp number that she gave me, (her name was Ellie, she has sent me voice messages speaking in English and even photos, I am Argentine living in Barcelona Spain) I have started to investigate the broker called "SPRING INFORMATION LIMITED" And I have come to this forum and seeing other topics have been related to my story, the only difference is that, the others have made a last transaction and have lost money, instead I, I have the money in my Mt5 account (Spring Information lmtd), how can I get the money out and send it to binance? or what do I have to do now? complaints? talk to my bank?

In December I got in Contact with a chinese girl on Tinder, the conversation went pretty well on WhatsApp and soon she sent me photos of some money that she succesfully earn in her recent transaction. It was $20.000. Then she sent me photos of some jewelry made of diamonds and started to ask me how much i can earn monthly. Then she suggested to download mt5 to my mobile and started some trades in the demo account which went pretty well. Her story was that she has an uncle that tells her when is the moment to make transactions. Soon she made contact with her broker, to open a live account. After about 5 weeks of more or less successful trades in Gold vs USD my funds was transferred to a Springinformation Account
I was asked to invest all my money and keep the minimum in my bank account for my daily neccessities. After gathering some profits with the given suggestions of this Girl she gave me $20000 so i can gain more money on every single transaction. She was really nervous and told me that i was her only European friend, taht she was taking a big leap of faith with me and beg me to not scam her with that money that she lend me.
Next day she was starting to act distant with me and after a few hours i couldn't deliver to her more messages in whatsapp.
I decided to let it be, she was probably in bussiness meets so she need time and space.
After 1 week and a half, still can't deliver her any messages so i started to panic and tried to contact the custommer service via whatssap and then i realized... the custommer couldn't receive my messages aswell.

My current situation is this: i have all the money in my mt5 account (both $20000 from this chinesse scammer and mine)

And I don't know how I can withdraw this money without going through the whatsapp number that she gave me, (her name was Ellie, she has sent me voice messages speaking in English and even photos, I am Argentine living in Barcelona Spain) I have started to investigate the broker called "SPRING INFORMATION LIMITED" And I have come to this forum and seeing other topics have been related to my story, the only difference is that, the others have made a last transaction and have lost money, instead I, I have the money in my Mt5 account (Spring Information lmtd), how can I get the money out and send it to binance? or what do I have to do now? complaints? talk to my bank?
The money is in MT5 but you remitted the money to a beneficiary account to get it into a MT5 trading account. Without disclosing your personal information, what account did you wire funds to in order to get the funds visible on the MT5 account?

The money is in MT5 but you remitted the money to a beneficiary account to get it into a MT5 trading account. Without disclosing your personal information, what account did you wire funds to in order to get the funds visible on the MT5 account?
I did that through binance. and the Chinese girl gave me a whatsapp number that was in charge of taking it out of my binance wallet and sending it to my mt5 account

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-05-00-35-08-215_net.inverline.bancosabadell.officelocator.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-05-00-35-08-215_net.inverline.bancosabadell.officelocator.android.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20210205_003433.jpg
    IMG_20210205_003433.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 18
Sad story bro. I just found another scammer on the app, going to play with them for a while and report all the bank accounts they share.

Back