White Label Scam - Advise needed - hexinfx.com

NotquiteSure

Recruit
Hi guys,

I have been using a broker by the name of Hengxin (HXI) and after having invested significant amounts of money with them realised that they are a white Label broker (unregulated).

Using their services I have been able to attain profits double of my initial investment opening and closing trades by myself using MT4. As I attempt to withdraw funds, they are stating that I need to pay a tax on the profits earned within a week to be able to withdraw my funds due to the high tax rates for my country (Australia)

Would the White Label Broker (HXI in this case) be able to manipulate my screen and have my account set up as a demo whilst showing me that it was a real account instead? This would explain why I am unable to withdraw funds and they wish for me to keep pushing money in to get my existing funds out.

This is raising a lot of red flags for me and I am seriously concerned if I would be able to get back any amount of my funds back. They have also threatened to freeze my account if the tax is not paid in full.

Can anyone give some guidance on this please?

Also have a number here which I have spoken to over this period of time but unable to access details as I am outside the USA.

Did a reverse phone search on the link below

411.com/phone/1-937-930-1004

Hi guys,

I have been using a broker by the name of Hengxin (HXI) and after having invested significant amounts of money with them realised that they are a white Label broker (unregulated).

Using their services I have been able to attain profits double of my initial investment opening and closing trades by myself using MT4. As I attempt to withdraw funds, they are stating that I need to pay a tax on the profits earned within a week to be able to withdraw my funds due to the high tax rates for my country (Australia)

Would the White Label Broker (HXI in this case) be able to manipulate my screen and have my account set up as a demo whilst showing me that it was a real account instead? This would explain why I am unable to withdraw funds and they wish for me to keep pushing money in to get my existing funds out.

This is raising a lot of red flags for me and I am seriously concerned if I would be able to get back any amount of my funds back. They have also threatened to freeze my account if the tax is not paid in full.

Can anyone give some guidance on this please?
Yes this company can delay signals, manipulate the charts, etc. to make it look like you are trading where in reality it's all fake. Asking you to pay fees such as Taxes, Administrative Fee, Withdraw Fee, etc. is a tactic to see how much money they can scam from you. Do not pay a single fee or you will lose even more money and take screen shots of all documentation you currently have in case they lock you out of the account. If the company lists and address in Hong Kong, which is very common, there are no taxes on investment income in Hong Kong.

Do you have a website, name of individuals you are dealing with, etc. that you can post here without including your personal information. Additional details will be helpful.

Don't pay a single fee. Also stall these scammers to keep them on the hook as long as you can. Gather as much documentation as you can before they block you.

Also remain calm with this company, tell them you need time to collect money to pay the tax with no intention of doing so. This will keep them on the hook and buy you time to figure out more details about the company and gather the needed documentation for your records.

They don't want the Government of the US, Japan or North Korea to go after them so residents of these countries cannot invest with Hengxin (HXI). They only offer a gmail account as their main form of contact!

hexinfx.com/hengxin_en/about-us/contact-us/index.php

1610577390978.png

1610577707857.png

Assuming this is the same company you are using, the HK SFC already flagged them.

View attachment 61098
Yes. This is the company in question.

I have to admit I didn't do a through background check on them and put my hard earned money in there only to see these amazing profits.

Their website is:
hexinfx.com/hengxin_en/index.php

People i have been in contact with:

Amy Li wan lin: +852 5227 5348
Customer Care: +1 (937) 930-1004
Financial advisor: +44 7928 632105

Hello
there I also cannot withdraw my money from the same company (hengxin HXI). They didn't pay my money. How do you comminicate with the company. No phone, support@hexingx.com and mailto: hengxinguoji168@gmail.com They left me in a very difficult situation. Did you communicate with these addresses or a different way? can you help me?
I have been speaking to them on whats (app) using the number 1-937-930-1004

Some of this will depend on what country you are in. You need to report this to your financial regulators and to whatever agency deals with online financial fraud (sometimes those are the same, sometimes not).

In the US, you would want to notify the SEC and CFTC as the reguators and the FBI at ic3.gov for reporting cybercrime. For Australia, start with ASIC and also look up how to report cyberfraud there.

No matter where you are, filing all evidence with eConsumer.gov will make the information available on request to police and regulators worldwide. Your case may have a vital clue some investigator in another country needs to proceed.

You should also notify the HK police and also let the HK SFC know they are still operating.

Report the problem to any banks or money transfer services used. In terms of banks, you want to report it to your bank and to the receiving bank the money went to.

Back