White Label Scam - Advise needed - hexinfx.com

If can help to anybody i have found
HENGXIN INTERNATIONAL CORP TRADING LTD informations. PDF 29 pages
tinyurl.com/y5maec23 - Document expired
The company is run by a russian 30 years old guy appointed as ceo named FEDOR KORIAGIN
Address: UNIT 130THIRD FLOOR, 207 REGENT STREET LONDON UNITED KINGDOM W1B3HH
He holds around 75% of the company.

Good morning everyone, after talking to other people that got scammed i can add the following number +85251701053 Zhang Manman who allegedly claim to receive signals from an uncle which work in forex. They share with you buy sell signals with a target and sometimes a stop loss. The charts are all modified, market prices are in line with real market price until when for few minutes the chart become distorted and spike up, letting you hit the take profit. I'll soon add some screenshot showing the real and fake market moviments. Please do not trade with this broker and report immediately to police.

Thanks for sharing. So, just another romance/honey scam. These crooks are everywhere. Be safe everyone. It's a shame that people are taking advantages of the trading/investing field now.

Thanks for sharing. So, just another romance/honey scam. These crooks are everywhere. Be safe everyone. It's a shame that people are taking advantages of the trading/investing field now.
Not aware of the honey/scam mode but I totally agree with you! And to the readers to keep add informations to expose these disgusting people.

Hi guys,

I have been using a broker by the name of Hengxin (HXI) and after having invested significant amounts of money with them realised that they are a white Label broker (unregulated).

Using their services I have been able to attain profits double of my initial investment opening and closing trades by myself using MT4. As I attempt to withdraw funds, they are stating that I need to pay a tax on the profits earned within a week to be able to withdraw my funds due to the high tax rates for my country (Australia)

Would the White Label Broker (HXI in this case) be able to manipulate my screen and have my account set up as a demo whilst showing me that it was a real account instead? This would explain why I am unable to withdraw funds and they wish for me to keep pushing money in to get my existing funds out.

This is raising a lot of red flags for me and I am seriously concerned if I would be able to get back any amount of my funds back. They have also threatened to freeze my account if the tax is not paid in full.

Can anyone give some guidance on this please?
Hii guys
Did you get your money

Good morning everyone, after talking to other people that got scammed i can add the following number +85251701053 Zhang Manman who allegedly claim to receive signals from an uncle which work in forex. They share with you buy sell signals with a target and sometimes a stop loss. The charts are all modified, market prices are in line with real market price until when for few minutes the chart become distorted and spike up, letting you hit the take profit. I'll soon add some screenshot showing the real and fake market moviments. Please do not trade with this broker and report immediately to police.
Hii did you get your money

So I also was scammed by this group of people.

It's actually an identical situation

Communicate with:
Chen Xiaohan (Uncle): +85269264228
Customer support: +85257639230
Amelia: +1 (850) 296-7582

They found me on tinder and we chatted for 4 months now.

So I also was scammed by this group of people.

It's actually an identical situation

Communicate with:
Chen Xiaohan (Uncle): +85269264228
Customer support: +85257639230
Amelia: +1 (850) 296-7582

They found me on tinder and we chatted for 4 months now.
Report them and if they asked you to transfer money to a specific bank, post those details here too. It could warn possible victims.

Report them and if they asked you to transfer money to a specific bank, post those details here too. It could warn possible victims.
I reported them to all services that were provided in that post.

This is customer service message.

If you want to cancel your account
Please contact the person who filed the complaint against you
Come to me to request a dismissal
There is also a double top-up on your account to unfreeze it.
You need to provide us with a screenshot of your ID email address and phone number with details of the top-up!
I can't answer everything for you
I am just customer service Thank you for your cooperation!

Back