White Label Scam - Advise needed - hexinfx.com

Please be careful with any additional information you provide to them. I can tell you first hand that some scammers also steal your identity once you don't agree to their demands.
Does MetaQuotes know about illegal servers?
Because those servers can be found in the official MT4 application

Does MetaQuotes know about illegal servers?
Because those servers can be found in the official MT4 application
MetaQuotes is the software developer for MetaTrader however they do not directly setup brokers, real or fake, and don't manage the individual transactions. There are many third party companies that run servers where fake brokers can pay to host their trading inside MetaTrader (i.e. Sunroc Industrial is an example). Those third parties allow users to manipulate and delay signals, charts, etc. When you down load MT4/MT5 there is likely a very large disclaimer you have to accept which outlines the terms and conditions of Metaquotes for an end user who uses Metatrader and those terms will include lots of fun legal language like indemnification, limits of liability, etc. to absolve the software maker from illegal activities preformed by these scammers.

MetaQuotes is the software developer for MetaTrader however they do not directly setup brokers, real or fake, and don't manage the individual transactions. There are many third party companies that run servers where fake brokers can pay to host their trading inside MetaTrader (i.e. Sunroc Industrial is an example). Those third parties allow users to manipulate and delay signals, charts, etc. When you down load MT4/MT5 there is likely a very large disclaimer you have to accept which outlines the terms and conditions of Metaquotes for an end user who uses Metatrader and those terms will include lots of fun legal language like indemnification, limits of liability, etc. to absolve the software maker from illegal activities preformed by these scammers.
But there should be a single server that is responsible for listing. I Talking about the selection of broker in-app. Broker search feature

And I assume this is the MetaQuotes server.

But there should be a single server that is responsible for listing. I Talking about the selection of broker in-app. Broker search feature

And I assume this is the MetaQuotes server.
The OP will need to advise which server they are connected to via the Hexinfx account inside MT4.

I want to remove illegal brokers from the MT4 platform.
And I know that MetaQuotes can do that. The question is how to persuade them?

I reported them to all services that were provided in that post.

This is customer service message.

Why do they need your ID to cancel the account? Don't they have it once you started it with them.

Anyway, the company is a scam so don't need to treat it as a normal company. Send them bootleg info. I'm pretty sure they will fall for it.

Why do they need your ID to cancel the account? Don't they have it once you started it with them.

Anyway, the company is a scam so don't need to treat it as a normal company. Send them bootleg info. I'm pretty sure they will fall for it.
The don't have my ID card and I don't want to give that to them. Basically my account is frozen, and I can't withdraw my money.

I can login to platform. I made bunch of screenshots of website.

The don't have my ID card and I don't want to give that to them. Basically my account is frozen, and I can't withdraw my money.

I can login to platform. I made bunch of screenshots of website.

Have you had an arguments with them yet? Do they think you are suspecting them that this is a scam?

Back