• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Who are the best MT4 white label providers?

june pinto

Recruit
Can anybody tell me how much does it costs to become a forex broker? And who are the best mt4 white label providers

Can anybody tell me how much does it costs to become a forex broker? And who are the best mt4 white label providers
Hello,
We can help. If you are interested, please send me your email and contact information so we can contact you from our New York head office.
we can setup your brokerage company for $17,500 including:
1- Legal Incorporation and Licensing
2- Website Design.
3- Logo.
3- Payment Solutions.
4- Offshore Banking.
5- MT4 White Label and Licensing.
6- Liquidity Provider Relationships and Licensing.
7- Back Office.
8- Marketing Set Up.
9- Financial Portal White Label for news, analysis, streaming quotes, etc on your website.
10- Comprehensive Training for 4 - 6 Weeks.
We specialize in helping brokers get started and have launched over 100 new brokers.
We provide Comprehensive Training on how to start, run and manage your Startup FX brokerage. All you need is computer and internet. A Dedicated Business Consultant is your single point of contact for everything you need. This representative will stay with you throughout the evolution of your business and ensure you get the most out of our process.
Thank you.

There are lots of MT4 White Label providers out there. It is a very competitive space. Which one is the best fit depends on your experience and budget. In general, I think most new brokerages benefit from taking an out of the box solution, minimizes operational demands during the start up phase.

The bigger challenge is licensing, payments, marketing, sales. These are the parts of the brokerage setup that people normally struggle with.

Back