Who Is Forex Joe Atkins and Options University?

DanDD

Recruit
This guy claims to be a Texas mathematician and famous sports betting analyst (this already worries me). The advertisments are coming from an outfit called Options University and calling it 'Forex Mastery'. Everything about it seems very slick but also just very hokey....to good to be true type of thing. Before I venture further, has anybody heard of this guy is? Is it for real or scam?

Forex Joe Atkins and Forex Mastery

The ad for Forex Mastery says, "You asked for a reliable and tested method to 'Fast Track' your Forex success, with PROOF that it works — and we delivered..." The ad doesn't mention what the "proof" is. No one who has positive proof forgets to share that proof.
Forex Mastery

Mr.Attkins,give your picture in the tread

This guy claims to be a Texas mathematician and famous sports betting analyst (this already worries me). The advertisments are coming from an outfit called Options University and calling it 'Forex Mastery'. Everything about it seems very slick but also just very hokey....to good to be true type of thing. Before I venture further, has anybody heard of this guy is? Is it for real or scam?

Hi Guys,the guru MR ATKINS,whats that??P S E U D ON Y M E ?!!!
regards
werner from switzerland

Last edited:
DanDD, and anyone else listening, DO NOT BUY INTO THIS! Listen to me, these guys are all related to the same old school scheme which is taking basic fundamental information about the forex market that is absolutely free to everyone, putting it together in a slick new and interesting way to fool the newbie’s and impress the advanced traders and then labeling it a breakthrough, all in order to get new, unsuccessful, or just plain frustrated traders to give in to their desires to fast track the learning curve that it naturally is gonna take to be successful in this market.

Look, I know, I've been there, I paid $2,900 for a personal coach at Stellar Forex Consulting, and what they taught me worked, but it wasn't new, it wasn't high tech, it wasn't a guru teaching me how to use the forex force so to say, it was all basic free information you must digest over time and apply with strict discipline in order to eventually use it properly to MAKE MONEY. And don’t think that there MONEY BACK GUARANTEE is ironclad. I guess what I would say to anyone reading this and thinking "But I get overwhelmed and I need someone to just show me what works,” that’s your fear and greed talking. It’s your fear that you can’t do this on your own and if that’s the case then you shouldn’t be in the forex market to begin with because that’s the only way to be a successful trader, learning to apply your knowledge on your own. And greed that you think this is the fast track to success (like they said) when we all know that if this were true then this would be an exclusive offer being made to large institutions and private investment funds for a much bigger price than what they are trying to get out of you (usually $2,000 or less cause that’s a proven amount that most people are willing to part with). Take your time, this product just came out and it ain't going anywhere despite how much pressure they may throw on you to BUY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, learn the basic fundamentals, and in the process you will discover how to trade for free, the question will then become can you stick to it or not.

Last edited:
fOREXWATCHMAN. You have so hit the nail on the head. Your comments are 100% correct and basically sum up my own feelings for Forex. I am a relative newbie who has been sucked in completely by this game of cat and mouse. I so want to do well at this and believe its possible to make a living but I keep getting caught buying useless systems which dont deliver. To be fair I havent blown out an account yet and am actually making slight profit after about 5 months of live trading. Big problem for me and all newbies who genuinely want to learn and are willing to spend a lot of time, is where do we go for "proper coaching". How do we avoid the scammers and snake oil salesmen. Surely there are genuine professional traders who help newbies. I just seem to get all the crap which dosnt teach you anything but leaves you out of pocket and totally disheartened.:(

Let me suggest one fxknight.com, although you don't have to just take my word for it, check out his 5 star reviews on this site. His free webnairs are invaluable and he offers a relatively inexpensive pay service as well.

Magic Numbers

I watched a video presentation from this person. I always ask the same question, if it is so great, why are you here hawking it? Why aren't you retired? Now I find he is pushing his software with the same magic numbers. Same question still applies.

As for a better site for learning, try fxcompass.com. They are an IB with some side products. They have a wealth of free training videos. Great support and I have found the people to be real.

For me, if I can not get it to work without a pile of paid support, time to move on.

Doji Dog

Scam Forex Joe Options University

Thanks for all the feedback.
I have some questions...
Forex Joe, where/why are you hiding? Will you answer these questions? I'm very po'd with all of the scammers...EVERYWHERE SCAMMERS aaaaaaaaaarggggg!!!!

You say you're a Texas Mathematician.

If you're not just another hocus pocus forex prick,...then show us!...Where is your degree? Where are your credentials? What's your Alma Mater? Where did you learn to be a mathematician? Don't talk B.S. man...show some tangible proof!

The sports betting genuis part is so kool (not)...again prove yourself!! How so?? Where is the proof?? Show tangible proof!

If your 'Key' and 'Bias' numbers are so great why don't you show us an example of them at work in a video in real time?

Why does it happen that everytime you and Options University send out a new e mail, the link always promises something but it never delivers. It only gets the person's mail address and then send one email after another...leading them on to paying for something that there is NO PROOF OF!

Why all the mystery, Mr. Forex Mastery??

Come on out and PROVE yourself!

Watch out everyone !!

Out of curiosity i went to see these guys webinar. After a couple of minutes i started asking the questions - Will You show live trading ?
WillYou show Your system live right now ?
etc

Then i found out, that one o the indicator was repainted oscilator i already have. That fires me up , and i started to ask more and more questions.....and got kicked out of the room LOL
So i got back again ...and asked few friends to come with me....asking questions about system, coding, purpose of them selling already free stuff...etc...and got kicked again.
Those guys were saying, that They run "turtle program " ( for You who doesn't know "turtle " was program in chicago run by trader who got people from every social level and let them to trade his money based on some kind of systems i don't remember exactly)
Anyways...those so called turtles of his suposed to be in that webinar as well, and They making lot of $$$$ with his mathematical indicators and strategy.....It is all BS like MF !!!
He said he invested 6 figures and many years in this, but They didn't know anything about MQL coding....it was just blahblah and few people got really mad and started to ask same questions as I have.....that webinar went crazy
But what is worse.....I think some of those people really did buy Their product.
They are extremelly dangerous and need to be prosecuted some way.
I ADVISE ...DO NOT GET IN BUSINESS WITH FOREXMASTERY.COM AND EVERYONE INSIDE !!!!!!!!!! THEY SELLING STUFF YOU CAN GET FOR FREE !!!!
...THEIR BUY/SELL SIGNALS BASED ON THEIR INDICATIONS I HAVE SEEN ON SHARED PAGE ARE JUST FUNNY. BS AS HELL !!

R., Prague, CzechRepublic

Back